Monday, August 3, 2026

Transition Ministries Level I Foundational Training

Transition Ministries Level I Advanced Training

Is your congregation navigating a season of transition? The American Baptist Churches USA Office of the General Secretary invites pastors, church leaders, and regional staff to join the Transition Ministries Level I Foundational Training on September 18–19, 2026.


Through spiritual discernment, adaptive leadership, and practical transition strategies, participants will gain tools to help congregations move through change with clarity, confidence, and hope.


Register for Level I Foundational Training

Registration closes Friday, August 28. Space is limited! Register today.


Can’t attend this event? Stay connected for future Transition Ministries Training opportunities in 2027 and beyond. More information and details can be found at www.abc-usa.org/transitionministries.

Transition Ministries

Level I Foundational Training Information:

 

This foundational course introduces the theology, framework, and core practices of intentional interim ministry. Participants will explore the five focus points of transition—Heritage, Mission, Leadership, Connections, and Future—while developing skills and gaining practical tools to guide congregations faithfully and strategically through times of transition. (CEUs available)





 

American Baptist Churches USA | P.O. Box 851 | Valley Forge, PA 19482 US

No comments:

Post a Comment