Thursday, April 28, 2022

Ghost Ranch - Marla Durden Virtual: Finding Your Way Home

image

More Ghost Ranch Virtuals!

In the past you attended or expressed interest in one of our retreats with Marla Durden. Perhaps this upcoming virtual experience will fit into your schedule. If you are unable to join us, please share with someone you think might enjoy this spiritual journey.

Finding Your Way Home: Return to the Heart of Love - Virtual with Marla Durden,

April 29, 30, & May 1

As winter thaws into the promise of Nature’s spring renewal, how can we remember who we are and center what we love now? What does it mean to feel at home and present with ourselves? How can we rekindle the inner fires of love and inspiration to discover new possibilities?

Join us for this VIRTUAL RETREAT to remember what you truly love and rediscover your own sense of home. Bask in the beauty of who you are with amazing music, poetry and information for your head, heart + body. Between sessions, deepen your flow, with a whole list of soul nourishing activities from which to choose.

Enjoy the clarity and beauty that heart/mind connection brings. Using the language and tools of the heart + Soul… poetry, journaling, ritual, story, immersive meditation, embodiment practices and play, we will return home and celebrate who we are.

Leave centered in the heart of what you love, with tools to help you lead a life guided by the power and grace of your Soul… home, no matter where you are.

PRAISE FOR MARLA

"Marla did such an excellent job. I’m so impressed with her skills in nurturing and guiding the group. It was wonderful. Such a beautiful way to transition into 2022.”

“I feel that I love myself more and will be more able to share my love with others.”

“This is the best use of Zoom I’ve experienced. Kept our form and created space for community. Beautiful and thoroughly invested with intelligence and care.”

“Marla brings joy, play, her heart, her vast knowledge, her love to the space. A great joy to be here.”

“I became aware of the sustaining power of nature and a new appreciation to look up and listen and feel the power of God all around me.”

“Release all that you are; enter into a self you create!”

“So very expansive. So much possibility in myself, for myself, for everyone.”

“I notice that my heart is soaring because it is so full of love!”

“I feel like my heart is blooming with LOVE like a Lotus flower opening!”

Our mission, with you as our partner, is a commitment to foster well-being and spiritual health through this historic, inspiring southwest landscape.

But we can’t complete our mission without you.

Ghost Ranch Education & Retreat Center

280 Private Drive 1708
Abiquiu, New Mexico 87510
United States
(505) 685-1000

No comments:

Post a Comment